It means a great deal to me that you are interested in writing for this site. Sharing your thoughts is a terrific gift to give to the world. Thank you so much for your desire to contribute. Things are very flexible around here, the main thing is for you to have fun. Here are some basic requirements and some ideas that you may have. Remember, it is important that you share your ideas and make it personal. How have you personally been affected, how can it help others?
When finished, you can email it to: email@example.com
- 500 words or so. Sounds like a lot, but once you get going it just flows.
- An original picture to go along with the post if possible
- Personal Development and Growth theme (see ideas below)
- Make it personal and speak from your heart
- A short 3-4 line bio about yourself, and any website you would like featured.
- A nice photo of you.
- What helps you stay organized?
- Do you meditate, journal, daydream, why?
- Why do you have the friends you do?
- How do you have money?
- What helps you feel good about yourself? (a certain website, movie, book, etc.)
- What do you do that goes against the norm?
- What are you passionate about? (a cause, hobbies, exercise, etc.)
- How do you do with goals? (setting them, reaching them, etc.)
- Your proudest moment, why?
- Your worst moment and how you overcame it.
- How do you deal with difficult people?
- Who do you look up to the most and how have they affected your life? (mentor, family member, friend, coworker, etc.)
- What do you think about when you look at the stars, daydream, stare at the clouds, etc.?
- Browse the site, this can lead to ideas.